Saturday 6 October 2012

First Post

Hello there, 

I plan on utilizing this blog to talk about my experiences with meditation and personal development. I will also drop a few personal details here and there but I would rather remain anonymous for the most-part, at least for now. I have never blogged before in my life so this is a new experience for me, and I'm hoping that it will help me along my way to a new life and perspective. 

Generally, this blog is intended for anyone who wants life advice, inspiration, motivation, entertainment, or anything else that may or may not be related to those things...

I am a university level English student, so I am completely open to criticism on my writing or on my blog in general. And while we're on the topic, I'm open to advice on personal experiences shared as well.

Thanks, 
Blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment